Meet Dr. Miguel Jusino
Originally from San Juan, Puerto Rico, Dr. Miguel Jusino spent his childhood by the beach. He and his wife, Jennifer — a Naples native — are thankful to raise their three children, Ariana, Zoé, and Silas, here in Naples where they can make their own childhood beach memories surrounded by family.
With two dentists as parents (both of whom are still practicing in Puerto Rico), Dr. Jusino came by the profession quite naturally. He is also a board-certified periodontist. The foundation of his practice is his commitment to the whole measure of dental health, including optimal function, comfort, and aesthetics, for his patients.
Dr. Jusino served in active duty in the U.S. Army for 10 years. During this time, he received the honor of multiple military awards. He now continues his faithful service as a member of the U.S. Army Reserves, as he has for the past 5 years.
- Doctor of Medicine in Dentistry, University of Puerto Rico School of Dental Medicine
- Advanced Education in General Dentistry residency program at Fort Sill, Oklahoma
- Certification in Periodontics at the Advanced Education Program at Fort Gordon, Georgia
- Master’s Degree in Oral Biology from Georgia Regents University
- Assistant Professor of Periodontics and Chief of Periodontics, Fort Hood, Texas
- Diplomate, American Board of Periodontology
- Certified in IV sedation
- Chief Resident, American Board of Periodontology
- American Academy of Periodontology
- Southern Academy of Periodontology
- Florida Association of Periodontists
- American Dental Association