Meet Dr. Tamer Eshra
At the age of 18, Dr. Tamer Eshra achieved a black belt in karate, mastering the art of both physical and mental discipline. He went on to apply this level of discipline to a rigorous academic and professional journey embodying his dedication to best practices in oral health, aesthetics, and patient comfort. In the process, he has mastered a wide range of oral care techniques, including bone augmentation, sinus lift, and microneedling facial rejuvenation treatment.
Dr. Eshra is passionate about creating beautiful, natural-looking smiles for his patients. His approach to cosmetic dentistry combines artistry with a deep understanding of dental function to create long-lasting treatments that are both visually appealing and fully functional.
The foundation of his practice, though, is his relationship with his patients. Recognizing that a dentist’s work is more than just fixing teeth, Dr. Eshra focuses on building trust, understanding each individual’s needs, and working collaboratively to achieve optimal oral health while creating a comfortable environment for his patients.
Outside of the office, you’ll find Dr. Eshra spending time with his family, traveling, or connecting with nature through fishing, one of his favorite pastimes.
- Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS), Columbia University College of Dental Medicine
- Certified, nSequence Immediate Full Arch Rehabilitation
- Fellow, Misch Implant Institute
- Certified, IV & oral conscious sedation
- Certified Invisalign provider
- Certified hybrid denture provider
- Platinum Member, Pikos Surgical Institute
- American Academy of Laser Dentistry