Naples, FL Full-Mouth Reconstruction
Regardless of the severity or complexity of your oral health issues, the smile you’ve dreamed of can be yours. Through full-mouth reconstruction, the beauty and function of your teeth and gums can be completely restored.
What is Full-Mouth Reconstruction?
Full-mouth reconstruction involves the use of multiple restorative procedures to create an entirely new, custom-designed smile and bite. It is an ideal solution for patients whose teeth and gums are plagued by numerous or pervasive issues such as:
- Badly damaged or worn teeth
- Missing teeth
- Facial collapse
- Advanced gum disease or recession
- Severe decay
- Failing or unattractive dental work
- Temporo-mandibular joint disorder
Full-Mouth Reconstruction Procedures
Through an initial exam, we’ll determine which procedures are necessary to meet your unique needs. Here are some of the treatments we might apply to achieve the right outcome for you. Click on any of the links below to learn more.
- Porcelain crowns or bridges: ceramic restorations with exceptional strength as well as natural-looking aesthetics.
- Bone grafting: a surgical procedure to rebuild your jaw by replacing bone that has deteriorated
- Dental implant: a secure way to replace a missing tooth; involves a crown attached to a fixture implanted in the jaw.
- Implant bridge: the most stable way to replace a row of teeth; consists of a crown suspended between two crowns attached to dental implants.
- Implant-supported dentures: full upper or lower dentures attached securely to the jaw through dental implants.
- Porcelain veneers: thin porcelain wafers bonded over the teeth to correct various tooth imperfections for a natural-looking, beautiful smile.
- Dental bonding: composite material bonded to the tooth to seamlessly correct minor chips, gaps, or spots.
- Periodontal treatment: a procedure that treats gum disease for optimal oral health.
- Gum recession treatment (using the Chao Pinhole Surgical Technique): a minimally invasive procedure that reverses the receding of gums.
Credentials & Testimonials
The typical dental school curriculum doesn’t teach full-mouth reconstruction. For that expertise, dentists need some post-graduate training at one of several institutes.
Two of our dentists, Dr. Long Huynh and Dr. William Campbell, are graduates of the Dawson Academy program in Restorative Dentistry, a post graduate training institute that teaches dentist complex restorative dentistry and occlusion. To our patients, it’s the compassionate service and experienced care they receive at Park Family and Cosmetic Dentistry that stands out most.
Dr. Long and the entire Park Family and Cosmetic Dentistry team gave me a second chance at life with a beautiful new smile, and I couldn’t thank them enough! They really made me feel like part of the family. I had a full-mouth restoration including implant, crowns, and a bridge, and I couldn’t ask for better results.
— John R.
I have had a full restoration of my smile done by Dr. Long. He did two crowns and 10 veneers, which are gorgeous! My brother had a similar procedure with Dr. Long and was also extremely happy! I continue to be very impressed with Dr. Long, his entire staff, and the quality of the work done. I give them an enthusiastic five-star rating! — Kim K.
To see examples of the transformations we provide our patients, take a look at our Smile Gallery.
Where to Start
If you’d like to meet with a dentist to discuss your options in full-mouth reconstruction before committing to a paid exam, we welcome you to schedule a complimentary consultation first. For all consultations, we ask that you bring in a copy of your most recent x-rays so that we can provide you with informed recommendations completely free of charge.